- Large range of products
- Gas springs in steel and stainless steel
- Many standardized
- Lots of stock available
- Customized according to customer requirements
- Short delivery time (also with customized products)
- Various brands additionally available
- Mounting parts in steel, stainless steel, plastic, etc.
Which gas springs are suitable?
Would you like help in determining the right gas springs for your situation? Then fill in the form for a hatch or valve calculation online here.
A hatch is horizontal and goes to the vertical. A valve hangs vertically and goes to horizontal.
We then make you an offer where you can assume that we calculate the most favorable gas spring for you.
- Take a good look at how much maximum space there is under a hatch. For the most used sizes, a space of 200 to 300 mm is necessary to ensure that the gas springs can do their job optimally. If the gas spring is too flat, there is a possibility that the gas springs will not help to open the hatch and that the hatch will close the last part when it is closed.
- Check which fasteners you can / want to use.
- Always try to use 2 gas springs per hatch or flap, or if necessary. 1 in the middle. When using 1 gas spring on the outside, there is a risk of skewing.
- If you have a different construction, send a drawing or sketch with measurements and weights.
- Important: the better the data, the better the operation through the gas springs.