- Large range of products
- Gas springs in steel and stainless steel
- Many standardized
- Lots of stock available
- Customized according to customer requirements
- Short delivery time (also with customized products)
- Various brands additionally available
- Mounting parts in steel, stainless steel, plastic, etc.
T-Technics gas springs
T-Technics is a dynamic company with employees who already have more than 30 years experience in producing a wide range of gas springs. We therefore dare to say that we are ” HOME IN GAS SPRINGS“.
T-Technics supplies various standard “ready-made” gas springs from stock. In addition, T-Technics produces and supplies many different steel and stainless steel gas springs with a stroke of a few mms to a few meters and with an extension force ranging from 25 to 17.500 Newtons. T-Technics is able to produce and supply these (special) gas springs with a very short delivery time.
This can of course also be “custom-made” according to customer requirements.
T-Technics has the only representation of Airax gas springs for the standard “ready-made” gas springs in the Benelux. Airax is one of the largest gas spring producers in Europe and is the purveyor to a number of car manufacturers including Citroën, Peugeot and Renault.
With this T-Technics delivers, among other things,
- an extensive range of standard gas springs from stock,
- standard gas springs in steel and stainless steel,
- customized gas springs in steel and stainless steel according to customer requirements,
- special, gas-spring-derived, customer-oriented products,
- a wide range of fasteners in steel, stainless steel, samac, plastic, etc.
- “Airax” resilient and semi-rigidable gas springs (including operating equipment),
- “Suspa” star-lockable gas springs (including operating equipment),
- almost everything from stock or with very short delivery times,
- the knowledge to find a solution for your gas spring problem.